Saturday, March 6, 2010

My Family comes tomorrow

I should probably be in panic mode right now. My family comes tomorrow night, and I'm not remotely ready. I have two meal ideas; the house is a mess again; we're almost out of everything in the fridge. Did I mention that tomorrow is Sunday - my day of rest is the busiest of the week.

But, I'm too excited to be stressed. Where is Alex going to sleep? I don't know. I'm just glad he'll be here. What are we going to eat for lunch? No clue, but I'll be figuring it out with Sarah. What are we going to see? I could literally just sit on the couch and talk to my mom the whole visit.

Okay. I've finished my lunch and only have another hour and a half before G wakes up. I need to work through this "to do" list.

Anybody have suggestions for meals? I'm hitting a wall. We eat anything so don't be shy.

2 comments:

  1. Here are some suggestions:
    chicken pot pie (easy but good comfort food)
    Baked ziti with turkey sausage (also easy)
    BBQ pulled pork (the crock pot does all the work)
    pot roast and then empanadas with left over meat (one of my favorites, also 2 meals)
    tacos or fajitas
    chili, white chicken chili, or soup...i dont know if it is going to be cold next week or not
    I also have a new recipe for coffee swirl brownies for dessert and a good, easy recipe for caramel, or cinnamon pull apart bread for breakfast

    Have fun with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great suggestions. I made white bean chicken chili last night. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are important. I love to read them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails