Thursday, April 8, 2010

Kale Chips

I tend to forget about snack foods. They never make my shopping list, so they're never in the house. When Tim's rifling through the cabinets, saying that we never have any food (true and not true - we have loads of ingredients; not much in the ready to eat department), I wish we had munchies. So I tried making snack food today: Kale Chips

Recipe:
Kale - Remove stems and tear leaves into bite size pieces
Drizzle with olive oil
Sprinkle with salt

Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes.

Homemade, baked healthy chips! I also want to try this with spinach, thinly sliced sweet potato, zucchini, and carrots.

Afterthought/realization: Eat these the first day. They didn't stay crisp!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are important. I love to read them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails