Saturday, April 10, 2010

Home Hair Cut

It was totally fair for you to ask for pictures of my haircut. After all, that could really determine whether you want to follow my advice or not. :)

When I talked about layering, I realized that you might need a visual for how to hold your hair. Granted, my hair is now cut and dry, but this gives you the general idea.


And the finished product...



I am a fan of "no fuss" cuts. I just let it air dry for this picture, no blow dryer or iron, probably not even a brush.

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha, kind of unfair that your hair looks so cute without any fuss. :-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. I haven't cut my own hair since Japan 12 years ago, and it was curly to cover up any mis-cuts. :-) I am impressed!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are important. I love to read them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails