Monday, July 12, 2010

Picture Day

Somedays I realize halfway through the morning as I rant about what I'm going to post that I just need to post cute baby pictures and leave things be. Today is one of those days. I was determined to vacuum the house which requires holding a terrified G on my hip as she claws her way up my shoulder away from the terrify noise maker. I'm pretty exhausted from the whole ordeal.

So, I give you my goofy girl, hamming it up for the camera this afternoon while we crawled around on the freshly vacuumed carpet.

She started eating goldfish crackers recently. I love to feed them to her because she looks so confused about the whole process. Why is the goldfish in my lap not my mouth? What am I supposed to do with this thing now that I've put it in my mouth? Are all fish this delicious? (The answer, of course, is only the fresh ones!)
We're borrowing an excersaucer. She's currently trying to crawl out of it toward the obscenely large box of Goldfish, hoping I pick up on her not-so-subtle hint. Time for more baked cheddar goodness.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are important. I love to read them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails