Thursday, July 8, 2010

Home again, Home again

Whew! It's hard to return to regular life after so much time away. As I mentioned, we made an unplanned family visit to K'town. No airport stories this time, just a sweet funeral for a wonderful grandfather.

Today is a busy, lazy day. Does that make sense? Lots of nap time for Baby G - in fact, she's only been awake for an hour so far today. Lots of catching up for me - bags to unpack, groceries to buy, laundry to wash and since we left in the middle of everything, a fridge to clean out and a kitchen to reclaim after painting only half of it.

On a more fun note, my sister finally reclaimed her etsy page. It might be a shameless plug, but I think my sister is a beautiful artist, so please check out her work! Right now, she only has her textiles up, but I took pictures of her pottery, so I know that's coming soon.

We have a busy weekend in the making, but I will try to make up for my miserable presence the last week. Again, thank you for your patience as I focused on my family during our loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are important. I love to read them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails