Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Holding steady

Quick update:

Baby boy {still unnamed} looks great. Growing strong. Kicking plenty. I can't wait to meet him!

I'm doing fine as well. The count down is alive and well on the black board. We have 17{!} days left until eviction. This morning, my doctor said that I looked settled into pregnancy. I think she mistook exhaustion and resignation for something more noble.

Tim and the girls are hanging in there too, largely thanks to our awesome church family who provide parenting breaks, swap out library books, surprise us with food, pray for and check on us, etc... We would be lost without them. Many, many thanks are in order.

I'm reasonably certain this is my final home pedicure. Little Man is squirming most uncomfortably as I strain to reach all ten toes.

We'll let you know if anything changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are important. I love to read them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails